Sunday, November 9, 2008

Can you really be yourself around your spouse??


Exactly how comfortable are you with being your "real" self around your husband? Do you let him see you with "no cover" at all? Without makeup? Do you burp or pass gas in front of him? Can you truly be and act like yourself?

Unfortunately, to tell you all the truth..I am not completely myself with my husband. His expressions of distaste and some of his criticism of things or thoughts stop me from being completely open with him. I love him with all my heart and know there is no better man out there for me. He is not controlling in any way but I tend to keep quite a bit to myself for fear of rejection..what do u think?? do i emotionally think that way or what??

bisikan: how can we, as wife be the most perfect woman from the eye of our husband?

1 comments:

dahliana said...

Urmmm...'husband' should accept us the way we are...some woman who her husband 'love' make comments, usually act like u..but if u'r husband doesn't like to give his thought or comment...then u'll feel more 'suffer' coz don't really know what he thinks. Believe me..i KNOW. Better our hubby gives his thought, 'bout what he likes or don't, so we could 'update'..and make sure we can be at our best for him. Just be ur self because marriage..not about 2 or 3 years living together..but our wholeee life, 'till death do us apart' (that what they says...=p)

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates