Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Layan jap..

M.Nasir and Abiet G. Ade. Deep stuff, poetry, folk and culture... Here's Srikandi Cintaku... Enjoy. :)

Dingin malam tirai kenanganku
(The nightly mist veils my memories)
Menyerlahkan sekurun ingatan
(Uncovering a decade of recollection)
Tercsiptalah rimba kehidupan
(Now it begins, the forest of my life)
Percintaan dalam perjuangan
(Of love in war)

Kesetiaan sebagai bekalan
(Loyalty is my only treasure)
Bisikan penuh pengharapan
(Whispers in my heart full of hope)
Tiada garis dapat memisahkan
(Nothing could ever seperate us)
Segalanya kudratMu Tuhan
(All is Fate from You, My Lord)

Alam bagai mengerti
(As if Nature knew)
Segala yang terjadi
(Everything that has happened)
Embun menitis panas simpati
(The morning dew cries of sympathy)
Pertemuan tiada awal akhir
(Of a love that has no begining and no end)

Perutusan berdarah ku terima
(When I received of the bloody telegram)
Gugur kuntum di tengah halaman
(A flower whither in my garden)
Medan ini kurasakan sepi
(A sudden emptiness in my lawn)
Terpaku pilu
(Cold in despair)

Ku semaikan pepohon kemboja
(I then plant a beautiful 'kemboja') (kemboja is a white flower associated with death)
Yang bunganya adalah hati ku
(It's flowers are the rythm of my heart)
Semadilah dalam kedamaian
(Rest in Peace, my love)
Semangatku tetap bersamamu
(My spirit lies with you)

Kan kuusung oh! jenazah cinta
(Now I bury my white shrouded lover) (When Muslims die, we shroud the bodies in white cloth)
Semadikan nisan kasih suci
(A tombstone seals my love)
Semangatmu tetap bersamaku
(Your spirit lies with me)
Selama pasti
(Forever, surely)

Debu malam meragut kenangan
(The mist of the night snatches away my memories)
Menyedarkan dari lamunanku
(Awakens me from my reminescene)
Percintaan dalam perjuangan
(Of a love in war)
Kau abadi Srikandi Cintaku
(You are forever my Warrior Lover)

bisikan:lagu itu juga sebahagian dari perkara yang menenangkan jiwa..

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates